Discover your true potential!
We personalize a comprehensive health and fitness strategy for you and execute it together — with a supportive and seasoned private trainer by your side. Accelerate your development and energize both body and mind!
Complimentary training sessions for new members
When you join Type One Fitness, you’ll receive up to two (2) complimentary Fit For Life! 30-minute, 1:1 training sessions with our certified trainers. A great way to get acquainted with our wide variety of new health and wellness cardiovascular and strength equipment, learn about classes, and see what is right for you.
- Type One Fitness members are eligible for two (2) complimentary
30-minute sessions with a personal trainer.
- Children as young as 14 years old are eligible, so bring the kids
if you have a Tier 1 membership!
- Health history assessment.
- Holistic approach – big-picture wellness plans integrating weight
loss, nutrition and fitness.
- InBody – body composition analysis.
- Review cardiovascular and strength equipment based on goals
and fitness needs.
- 2nd appointment is then scheduled as needed.
Semi private training
Abby's success story
I was so tired of being tired all the time. I constantly had back pain and was not confident in my appearance, which affected more areas of my life than I realized. Simple everyday things like playing with my son was difficult. My whole life was based around processed foods and a very sedentary lifestyle. I knew I wanted to change, but I just never knew how or what to do. I signed up for the 12 sessions with my personal gym trainer, Tyson and was instantly hooked! His motivation and attention to me as a person made all the difference in the world and I feel like I am part of a community here at Type One Fitness.
Since starting, I have lost 35 lbs and gone down from a size 18 to a size 10! My body has completely transformed! The group fitness classes and personal training keep me motivated and give me something to look forward to. I try to get to the 5:30 AM bootcamp class twice a week, and I really enjoy Bodypump, Yoga and Cycle classes. I don’t have back pain anymore and I am actually getting muscles! Yes! I have so much energy now and my body craves exercise! My days don’t feel right if I don’t start it with a workout. Thank you, Tyson and Type One Fitness, for being just what I needed to change my life!
- Working with a knowledgeable certified personal trainer will allow you to learn how to properly use gym equipment and the best techniques for all different types of exercises.
- A personal fitness trainer will take the time to find out exactly what you hope to achieve through your fitness regimen and come up with a detailed plan to help you get there.
- While you’re working out, your personal fitness coach will be by your side, pushing you to keep going when that little voice in your head is telling you to stop. No matter what your goal is, that’s the moment when your hard work matters most.